Multifunctional complex AIRPORTCITY St. Petersburg is constructed using power efficient and power saving technologies.
- The modern office buildings are constructed with the use of heat recuperation system, additional water cleaning facilities and garbage compactors.
- In addition, to avoid the loss of energy in summer the buildings are equipped with "smart" blinds. They shutautomatically under the direct sunshine and protect the buildings from the sun and excessive outside heat. Each window is equipped with the manual control panel and can be opened.
- There is a "green roof" on the stylobate part with sedum covering designed with the use of the German technologies.
Facades and glazing
Our multifunctional complex has a double-glazed facade.
Such system provides excellent soundproofing and extra thermal insulation.
The buildings are equipped with 7 modern high-speed soft-running elevators made by KONE (Finland).
The electrical equipment installed in the buildings is produced by the leading European and American companies:
- Distribution equipment- Schneider Electric (France)
- Transformers - Zucchini company (Italy)
- Emergency diesel-generator to ensure uninterrupted energy supply - Caterpillar (USA)
- Distributionboards - Hoeuer(Germany)
- Lighting equipment - Zumtobel, OMS, Philips
Power supply of offices is 50 Wt/sq.m. Electric installation works were done by Siemens Group (Germany).